Certificate III in Supply Chain
Program - TLI30321 Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations
This is a qualification for those engaged in supply chain operations and includes specialisations for logistics and warehousing operations.
It involves a defined range of skilled operations, usually within a range of broader related activities involving known routines, methods and procedures, where some discretion and judgement is required in selecting equipment, services or contingency measures within known time constraints. It may also include responsibility for coordinating the work of others.
The following requirements need to be met prior to acceptance into this program:
- LLN requirements – students will undertake a brief LLN test to ensure they have the capacity to learn their trade and complete all course requirements including assessments.
- Valid USI number
To achieve this qualification, competency must be demonstrated in 14 units of competency consisting of:
- TLID0020 Shift materials safely using manual handling methods
- TLIL0007 Complete workplace induction procedures
- TLIF0009 Ensure the safety of transport activities (Chain of Responsibility)
- TLIU2012 Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- TLIA0010 Identify goods and store to specifications
- TLID0015 Load and unload goods/cargo
- TLIA0004 Complete receival and despatch documentation
- BSBOPS304 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- TLIG0002 Lead a work team
- TLIA0015 Organise receival and despatch operations
- TLIA0016 Organise warehouse records operations
- TLIO0002 Apply and monitor workplace security procedures
- TLID0006 Move materials mechanically using automated equipment
- TLIB3002 Test equipment and isolate faults
Students who receive a COMPETENT outcome for each unit within this program will be entitled to receive TLI30321 Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations issued by Academy Green Learning.
Successful completion of TLI30321 Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations may lead to careers in the following job roles:
- Supply Chain Manager
- Warehouse Operator
- Student must be employed under a traineeship under a Training Contract.
- Access to a supply chain facility with industry equipment and resources.
- To be eligible for funding, the student must be a New Entrant trainee (within 3 months). To be eligible for funding, the trainee must be:
- Aged 15 years or older
- no longer at school
- living or working in NSW
- an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen
This is a 12 month program
Mode(s) of delivery
This course can be available via:
- Blended delivery
You may be assessed by any combination of the following:
- Written questions
- Practical demonstration
- Projects and assignments
- Role plays
- Case studies
- Research activities
- Portfolio of evidence
- Third party report
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
The current student fee for this course under a traineeship is $0.
For existing worker traineeships, these are not funded. For existing worker trainees or fee-for-service students, the fee will be dependent on delivery mode and other factors.
Refer to our Fees and Refunds Policy.