Certificate III in Cleaning Operations
Program - CPP30321 Certificate III in Cleaning Operations
This qualification reflects the role of cleaners responsible for undertaking a range of routine and non-routine tasks according to work schedules, liaising with clients and in some cases members of the public, and operating in a range of general residential and commercial settings as well as specialist cleaning environments.
The cleaner may work alone, with or without supervision, and has responsibility for selecting, preparing and using appropriate cleaning methods for a range of cleaning situations while ensuring safe work practices.
The following requirements need to be met prior to acceptance into this program:
- LLN requirements – students will undertake a brief LLN test to ensure they have the capacity to learn their trade and complete all course requirements including assessments.
- Valid USI number
To achieve this qualification, competency must be demonstrated in 14 units of competency consisting of:
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- BSBXTW301 Work in a team
- BSBWHS211 Contribute to the health and safety of self and others
- CPPCLO3100 Maintain cleaning storage areas
- BSBOPS201 Work effectively in business environments
- BSBOPS304 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- CPPCLO3102 Clean hard floors
- CPPCLO3112 Clean walls, ceilings and fittings
- CPPCLO3103 Clean and maintain amenities
- CPPCLO3104 Clean high touch surfaces
- CPPCLO3111 Clean rooms, furniture and fittings
- BSBWHS332X Apply infection prevention and control procedures to own work activities
- CPPCLO3105 Clean glass surfaces
- CPPCLO3107 Clean external surfaces
C – Core/Mandatory unit
E – Elective unit, selected by Academy Green Learning in consultation with industry
I – Imported from another Training Package that meets the needs of this type of job role
Students who receive a COMPETENT outcome for each unit within this program will be entitled to receive CPP30321 Certificate III in Cleaning Operations issued by Academy Green Learning.
Successful completion of CPP30321 Certificate III in Cleaning Operations may lead to careers in the following job roles:
- Domestic cleaner
- Student must be employed under a traineeship under a Training Contract.
- Access to a range of domestic and commercial cleaning facilities with industry equipment and resources.
- To be eligible for funding, the student must be a New Entrant trainee (within 3 months). To be eligible for funding, the trainee must be:
- Aged 15 years or older
- no longer at school
- living or working in NSW
- an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen
This is a 12 month program
Mode(s) of delivery
This course can be available via:
- Blended delivery
You may be assessed by any combination of the following:
- Written questions
- Practical demonstration
- Projects and assignments
- Role plays
- Case studies
- Research activities
- Portfolio of evidence
- Third party report
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
The current student fee for this course under a traineeship is $0.
For existing worker traineeships, these are not funded. For existing worker trainees or fee-for-service students, the fee will be dependent on delivery mode and other factors.
Refer to our Fees and Refunds Policy.Enquire Now