Certificate III in Customer Engagement
Program - BSB30120 Certificate III in Business (Customer Engagement)
This qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of Business Services job roles. It is likely that these individuals are establishing their own work performance.
Individuals in these roles carry out a range of routine procedural, clerical, administrative or operational tasks that require technology and business skills. They apply a broad range of competencies using some discretion, judgment and relevant theoretical knowledge. They may provide technical advice and support to a team.
The following requirements need to be met prior to acceptance into this program:
- LLN requirements – students will undertake a brief LLN test to ensure they have the capacity to learn their trade and complete all course requirements including assessments.
- Valid USI number
To achieve this qualification, competency must be demonstrated in 13 units of competency consisting of:
- BSBOPS304 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBOPS305 Process customer complaints
- BSBWHS311 Assist with maintaining workplace safety
- BSBXCM301 Engage in workplace communication
- BSBTEC202 Use digital technologies to communicate in a work environment
- BSBWRT311 Write simple documents
- BSBSUS211 Participate in sustainable work practices
- BSBPEF201 Support personal wellbeing in the workplace
- BSBPEF301 Organise personal work priorities
- SIRXCEG002 Assist with customer difficulties
- BSBTWK301 Use inclusive work practices
- BSBCRT311 Apply critical thinking skills in a team environment
- SIRXPDK001 Advise on products and services
Students who receive a COMPETENT outcome for each unit within this program will be entitled to receive BSB30120 Certificate III in Business (Customer Engagement) issued by Academy Green Learning.
Successful completion of BSB30120 Certificate III in Business (Customer Engagement) may lead to careers in the following job roles:
- Administrative Assistant
- Customer Service Representative
- Student must be employed under a traineeship under a Training Contract.
- Access to a workplace where administrative tasks are routine with access to industry equipment and resources.
- To be eligible for funding, the student must be a New Entrant trainee (within 3 months). To be eligible for funding, the trainee must be:
- Aged 15 years or older
- no longer at school
- living or working in NSW
- an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen
This is a 12 month program
Mode(s) of delivery
This course can be available via:
- Blended delivery
You may be assessed by any combination of the following:
- Written questions
- Practical demonstration
- Projects and assignments
- Role plays
- Case studies
- Research activities
- Portfolio of evidence
- Third party report
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
The current student fee for this course under a traineeship is $0.
For existing worker traineeships, these are not funded. For existing worker trainees or fee-for-service students, the fee will be dependent on delivery mode and other factors.
Refer to our Fees and Refunds Policy.